Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status And Eligibility?
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2023, Application Status: Hello Friends Welcome To My Blog In This Blog I Am Going To Inform You About the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Recently the government of Telangana has been doing its bit for the employment of brides and women of the state. The Telangana government has sent off the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the strengthening of each of the ladies that are living in their state. Today under this article, we will impart to our perusers the significant parts of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share exceptional subtleties, for example, the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status, qualification Standards, the Application Cycle, Records Required, the Cycle to Check the Situation with The Application Structure, and Every One Different angle Moreover.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023
To Demonstrate that Ladies Are as Of Now Not a Weight to Their Families the Telangana Government Has Concocted the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for The Year 2023. Through the Execution of This Plan, Many Advantages Will Profit for The Ladies Who Are Going to Get Hitched in Telangana State. Motivating Forces, for Example, Monetary Assets Will Be Given to The Ledger of The Lady’s Mom so The Marriage of The Lady Can Happen without A Hitch and With Next to No Unsettling Influence as A Result of Property
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Objective
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023 – the Principal Objective of The Kalyana Lakshmi Conspiracy Is to Give Monetary Help to The Lovebird Lady Who Has a Place with Sc, St, and Minority Families. Under This Plan at The Hour of The Marriage of The Lady Monetary Guide Will Be Moved Into the Financial Balance of The Mother. This Plan Will Forestall Early Relationships and Will Likewise Build the Proficiency Rate Among Young Ladies as Just Those Young Ladies Who Have Accomplished 18 Years old or More Can Apply for This Plan. Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Will Likewise Make Ladies Enabled and Monetarily Autonomous. if You Have Any Desire to Apply for This Plan Then You Are Expected to Go to The Authority Site. You Can Apply for This Plan from The Solace of Your Home.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Components
They Are Two Components of The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Is Announced by The Chief Minister of Telangana State and There Are Two Components Are Given Below:-
- Kalyana Lakshmi Is for The Hindu Minorities Below the Poverty Line
- Shaadi Mubarak Is for The Muslim Community Brides.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Highlights
🔥 Scheme Name
|🔥 Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|🔥 Launched By||🔥 Government of Telangana|
|🔥 Beneficiaries||🔥 Brides of Telangana|
|🔥 Objective||🔥 Providing Financial Funds|
|🔥 Official Website||🔥Click Here|
The Incentive Under the Scheme
Many Incentives Are Provided Under Both of The Components of The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme as Of the Year 2020 Such As:-
- Rs.51,000 Were Provided by The Government when The Scheme Was Originally Launched in 2014.
- Rs.75,116 Were Provided by The Government in 2017.
- Rs.1,00,116 Were Provided by The Government in 2018.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Benefits and Features
- The Government of Telangana Has Launched The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for Sc, St and Minority Families.
- Under This Scheme, Financial Assistance Will Be Provided to The Beneficiaries
The Scheme Was Launched in The Year 2014.
- Initially, Financial Assistance Of rs 51000 was Provided by The Government in The Year 2014
- In 2017 and 2018 the Financial Assistance Under This Scheme Has Been Increased to Rs 75116 and Rs 100116 Respectively
- The Financial Assistance Is Transferred Directly Into the Bank Account of The Beneficiary’s Mother by The Direct Benefit Transfer Method
- Women Will Become Independent and Empowered with The Help of This Scheme
- This Scheme Will Also Prevent Early Marriages and Will Also Increase the Literacy Rate Among Girls
- If You Want to Apply for The kalyana Lakshmi Scheme then You Are Required to Visit the Official Website
- You Can Apply Online as Well as Offline Under This Scheme
- Only the Residents of Telangana Can Take Benefit of This Scheme
- Only Those Bride Who Belongs to The Below Poverty Line Category Can Apply for This Scheme
- The Bride Must Have Attained at Least 18 Years of Age in Order to Get the Benefit of This Scheme
- The Beneficiary Should Also Qualify for the Income Criteria in Order to Get the Benefit of The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
If You Want to Apply for The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023 then You Must Follow the Following Eligibility Criteria Given Below:-
- The Applicant Must Be a Resident of Telangana State.
- The Bride Must Be of 18 Years of Age.
- A Bride Must Belong to Below the Poverty Line Category.
- The Bride Must Belong to a Minority Group.
- Income Criteria-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
- For Sc Rs.2,00,000/-
- St Rs.2,00,000/-
- For Bc/ebc:
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural– Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023 – Documents Required
Kalyana Lakshmi Application Status – The Accompanying Reports Are Required Assuming You Are Applying for The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme in The Year 2023:-
- Aadhar Card for Identification
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details of The Bride and Bride’s Mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage Confirmation Certificate
- Vro/panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age Proof Certificate
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Process |status
To Apply for The telangana Kalyana Scheme 2023 you Have to Follow the Steps that Have Been Given Below the Application Process:-
- First of All You Have to Go to The official Website Of the Scheme that Given Here
- On the Homepage of This Official Website You Have to Click the Kalyani Lakshmi Link.
- Then You Have to Also Click On direct Link given Here.
- The Application Form will Be Displayed on Your Computer Screen.
- Fill the Application Form
- By Following the Details You Have to Entered the Application Form Details
- Personal Details
- Income Details
- Caste Details
- Permanent Address
- Present Address
- Breads Bank Account Details (mandatory for Orphans Only)
- Bank Account Details of The Brides Mother
- Upload the Above Mentioned Documents
- Enter The captcha code and You Have to Click on Submit option.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:-Procedure to Do Official Login |status
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of Epass, Telangana.
- The Homepage will Be Open Before You
- On the Homepage, You Have to Required to Click on The Official Login.
- Now You Have to Restricted a New Page Where You Have to Enter Your User Id Password and Captcha Code.
- After that You Have to Click on The sign In
- Following the All Procedure You Can Do the Official Login.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status |kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status – if You Want to Check Your Application Status of Your Application Form Then You Have to Follow the Simplest that I Have Been Given Below:-
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- On the Homepage You Have to Enter Your aadhaar Number and Phone Number.
- Then Click on Get a Status and Print.
- The Status of Your Application Form will Be Displayed on Your Computer Screen.
- Then Take a Print out For Future.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Edit Application |kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2023
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status – Applicants Who Wish to Edit the Information or Upload Any Document Have to Follow the Further Mentioned Steps:
- Open the Official Website of The epass Telangana.
- Scroll the Page and Click the “Kalyana Lakshmi Shadi Mubarak” option.
- Select “edit/ Upload” option.
- Enter Marriage Id and Phone Number.
- Click the Get Details Option.
- Make Changes in Your Application or Upload the Documents.
- Hit the Submit option to Submit the Information.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:- Procedure to Do Dashboard Login
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of Epass Telangana.
- Page of This Official Website Open in Your Computer Screen.
- On This Homepage you Have to Click on Dashboard Login.
- Now You Have to Retrieveted to A New Page Where You Have to Enter Your User Id, Password and Captcha Code.
- Now You Have to Click on Sign In.
- By Following the All Procedure You Can Do dashboard Login.
Procedure to View Bank Remittance Details
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of epass Telangana.
- On the Homepage of This official Website you Have to Click On bank Remittance Details.
- And Now You Have to Enter Your Bank Account Number.
- You Have to Enter Your bank Account Number Bank Emittence Details will Be Open in Your Computer Screen.
Procedure to Know Application Number |Kalyana Lakshmi Status
- First of All You Have to Go to The official Website of E Pass Telangana.
- The Homepage Will Be Open in Your Computer Screen.
- On This Homepage You Have to Click on Know Your Application Number.
- You Will Be Redirected to A New Page Where You Have to Enter Your Academic Year, Exam Number, Year of Passing, Date of Birth etc.
- After that You Have to Click on The search Option.
- Application Form will Be Open in Your Computer Screen.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Procedure to Give Feedback |Kalyana Lakshmi Status
- Visit the Official Website of epass Telangana.
- The Home Page Will Be Open Before You.
- On the Homepage You Have to Click on The Feedback.
- Now a Page Will Be Open in Your Computer Screen.
- In This Page You Have to Enter Your application Id Feedback type and Description on This New Page.
- Then You Have to Click on Submit option.
- By Following the All Proceed that You Can Give Feedback.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट Sarkariyojnaa.Com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और Share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
🔥🔥 Join Our Group for All Information and Update, Also Follow Me for Latest Information🔥🔥
|🔥 Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
|🔥 Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|🔥 Facebook Page||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|🔥 Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|🔥 Website||Click Here|
FAQ Questions Related to Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Kalyana Lakshmi ID is given to the applicant once they are successfully registered in the e-Pass portal. It should be kept safe as it is required for checking the Application status later.
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.
The scheme gives an assistance of ₹1,00,116, and is aimed at preventing child marriages and support marriage expense for financially distressed families. By March 2018, the beneficiaries stood at 3,90,000.
Yes. You can apply for Shaadi Mubarak scheme by yourself. Follow the below steps to apply online for Kalyana Lakshmi.
The amount will be credited to the account of the bride before 15 days of marriage. 3. They can utilize this money marriage.
Please call 040-23390228 or mail to [email protected] to know the details.
The applicant should be a resident of Telangana State. The unmarried girl must have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage. The compound income of the girl’s parents should not cross Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
State government will provide one-time financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116/- at the time of marriage. When is the last date of application? There is no last date for application under this scheme; applicant’s can apply before the date when they are going to get married.
Kalyana Lakshmi/Shaadi Mubarak is a welfare scheme for providing financial assistance for marriages by the Government of Telangana, a novel scheme for all poor people in the state.
1551 and I.T Returns if any/ payslip. Ration card/Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ electricity bill/ driving license/ gas bill or telephone bill. Issuance of Income Certificate: within seven (7) days from the date of application submission.
He told Mr. Satyarthi that Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak schemes being implemented in Telangana have brought down the incidence of child marriages drastically as ₹1,00,116 is being given for marriage of girls who complete 18 years of age and whose parents’ annual income is up to ₹2 lakh.